Thursday, March 22, 2012

Twice the thanks

I needed a couple quick thank you's so I went through my Mary Engelbreit daily calendar and found a couple with some good sentiments on them.


Paper is from the Basic Grey Sugar rush paper pad
Spellbinders Lacy Squares
and I finally tried my Bitty Blossoms die (I think I need a little more practice :)  )
Peaches and Cream Yarn




K&co. paper
Lace found on vacation

We are getting pelted with rain this morning, sure hope it clears up by this afternoon, my hubby and I plan on doing some running around.

Hope your staying dry where your at, and if not that you are able to just stay in and create :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely cards!
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty cards Connie. What a great way of re-using your calendars. The background papers are perfect. :o)

Leslie Miller said...

These are too sweet! Cute pictures! I've got some calendar pages saved, too, but never get around to them. Guess that's the hoarder in me.