Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Paper clip embellishments

 I wasn't really sure what to call these but I have seen some cute paper clip embellishments on Pinterest, a few of them say they are for junk journals, but I thought these might be cute to add to a card and then the person can pull them off and use them for a book mark or anything else they would like.  I am just sharing them today, I don't have any plans on how I will use them.



  • BasicGrey - Periphery paper
  • Tim Holtz - Snippets Ephemera pack
  • Hot off the press - 130 tiny words & phrases stickers
  • 2" Paper clip

  • BasicGrey - Periphery paper
  • Tim Holtz - Snippets Ephemera pack
  • EK Success - Flower punch
  • PPD - Stitched Banner die
  • Stickles - Yellow
  • Hot off the press - 63 thin line borders stickers

  • These measure 3 1/2 inches x 1 3/4 inches, Using 2 inch paper clip. After cutting out the banner die I wrapped it around the paper clips so that it could still open up and glued it behind. Fun to make something new. 


    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and letting me know you did,

    Connie


    13 comments:

    Esther Asbury said...

    Oh Wow!! These are so pretty, and I love your idea of sharing them on a card for the recipient to pull off and use!

    Donna Phelan said...

    Oh how clever! These are fantastic. Great designs! I am thinking about making my own ephemera too! lol These are really something!

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are so pretty xoxo

    Kim said...

    A card and a book mark, how fun. I can see you making a few of these in the future.

    Debbie said...

    beautiful...and such a great idea!!

    Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

    That is so clever. I love it!! Your little cards so lovely. I love daisies, they are such happy flowers.

    -Soma

    Birgit said...

    These are really sweet, Connie! What a great use for those small images that come in the ephemera packs. What a nice idea to add them to a card, for the recipient to use. Brilliant!

    R's Rue said...

    Great idea.

    Lisa said...

    Love your paper clip ephemera. These are wonderful to add to a card so others can take them off and add them to a book as a bookmark. The flowers are gorgeous too.

    Leslie Miller said...

    Oh, gosh, these are so cute! They would make perfect bookmarks and would be a really nice card/gift combo!

    Chrissy said...

    These are really fabulous Connie,such a neat idea, love the papers and your ephemera, I love ephemera, now I'm tempted to go get mine out and play..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    Lowcarb team member said...

    Such a good idea ...

    All the best Jan

    Louca por porcelana said...

    How cute.