Saturday, June 25, 2022

Potted Poinsettia

 More Christmas cards... I usually try to get at least 5 done a month and since I had done 4 of the other one all I needed was 1 more but I decided to do 2 more since I had two pieces cut already to go.


  • Taylored Expressions - Poinsettia stamp, colored with markers
  • Spellbinders - Labels 22 and back to basic tags dies
  • Martha Stewart - Pine needles border punch
  • My Mind's eye - O Christmas tree papers
  • Basic Grey brads

  • Taylored Expressions - Poinsettia stamp, colored w/markers
  • Spellbinders - Circles, Eyelet circles and back to basics tag dies
  • My Mind's eye - O Christmas tree paper
  • BasicGrey - Brad
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Connie

9 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow! These stand out beautifully with the bushy poinsettia. Your shading and highlighting is perfect.

Donna Phelan said...

That potted poinsettia is a beautiful image and I love the way you colored it! 2 very pretty Christmas cards!

Kim said...

More pretty Christmas cards, Connie. I always think of a poinsettia for Christmastime in the northern hemisphere.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous poinsettia image and beautifully colored. Two wonderful Christmas cards. I need to get a few more Christmas cards done. I think I am behind again. LOL!

Debbie said...

both are lovely connie, i am happy to see you are getting them done!! it's going to be 93 here today and ever with the pool we are planning an inside day, it's very humid already and it's only 11 am. i wonder if it's hot by you??

Birgit said...

Both poinsettia cards are gorgeous, Connie! Good for you for setting a goal and sticking to it. I should learn from you...

Em Louise Fairley said...

They look great, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards. Blessings.

Leslie Miller said...

You're doing great with your Christmas cards, Connie! This is such a pretty stamp and the cards are full of joy!