Saturday, February 24, 2024

Pattern Paper

 This challenge at Double D Challenge Pattern paper wasn't hard for me, I usually use pattern paper in all my cards, I have so much I need to use it, this time I used a couple different ones and a tag that is full of pattern too :)


  • K&co. - Classic K papers and tag
  • PPD - Stitched Mini Scallop borders die
  • Simply Cards & Papercrafts - Layered Peony stamp and die
  • Martha Stewart - Leaf punch ( I did a little scoring on it for dimension)
  • Basic Grey - Brad
  • Sentiment stamp unknown

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous pattern on the tag Connie, I love florals and love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

I knew this challenge was just for you, Connie! You always use your patterned papers so beautifully. Designer paper has always been a weakness of mine and I admire how you put yours together. You're an inspiration! Thank you for playing along with us at Double D!

Sandi said...

Gorgeous!

Vicki said...

Lovely card design. Beautiful combination of patterned papers. I love all of the dimension on this card. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Patterned Paper" Challenge.

April Williams said...

This is so pretty! I have those tags too and need to use them more. Such a pretty card design too.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card dear friend. Happy Sunday.

Donna Phelan said...

Your background looks fantastic, love that angled die cut! And your Tag--looooove Tags! Perfect decorating of this one with your pretty Patterned Paper! And your beautiful blossom and HB sentiment finish this creation off in style! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Patterned Paper Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Love that pretty paper and the beautiful card you created with it!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers you chose and the great design.

Lowcarb team member said...

So pretty, I like the floral design on the tag.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

This is a wonderful selection of papers, colors and layout.