Sunday, February 4, 2024

Winter Birthday

 I made a winter birthday card today, this stamp set has all the seasons in it and I had yet to do the winter season.  I used white embossing powder for the snowflakes in the tree, very fine glitter for the snow on the ground, and the little snowflakes were leftovers from a die cut that I saved.


  • Darcie's - JCS0158 stamp set, white white embossing on the snowflakes and owl colored w/markers
  • Glitter snow on the ground
  • Die cut snowflakes leftover from die

I would like to share my card today with Fourseasons Challenge winter.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie, I love the tree all white embossed and the leftover snowflakes, they are just like my nail art ones, and the little owl is adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh that is such a cool stamp! I adore white embossing on Kraft card stock--sooooo pretty! Great winter birthday card!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, this is cute! The white snowflakes on kraft are so pretty and I just love the owl. What a fun stamp set and now you've used all of it. Way to go, Connie!

Donna Ellis said...

Such sweetness, Connie! Never, ever, would I have thought of using these stamps together, and what a marvelous story they tell when used together! Your tree is magical, and the darling owl couldn't be more darling! hugs, de

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh, I do like this Connie ... well done.

All the best Jan

April said...

Super cute! I love the snowflake tree and that cute owl.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Cindi (aka iring) said...

This is so cute Connie! I love that snowflake tree and owl. Looks great on kraft cardstock. Great idea for your snow on the bottom too.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a cool stamp set! I love the winter one. I bet they're all adorable. That owl is so cute. :)

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun tree, and I love the little owl. Super cute card!

JD/ Jill said...

How cute this card is! Very nicely done!

Lisa said...

What a great stamp. I love the tree stamped in white and of course white on kraft is really eye catching too.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Connie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is adorable. Perfect for a winter birthday! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.