Thursday, August 27, 2026

Center Step

 Last Month on the HSN craft day, they had this center step die on sale. I use to cut them out on my silhouette machine but I don't have an area to keep it plugged in all the time so I just never use it anymore. So when I saw this sale I decided to order it.  My oldest sisters birthday is coming up so she will be getting this card :)


  • Stamps of Life - Center Step A2 die
  • 49 and Market - Faded Memory Lane Papers and Ephemera
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3 dies

I would like to share my card today with the Triple B Challenge 

We went to Michigan for my Nieces wedding, and I had no time to visit blogs, I have been working on that since I have been home, so I will be catching up soon :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

18 comments:

Diane said...

A beautiful step card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a lovely step card Connie! It's always fun to see your creativity. Blessings xo

April said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie love the design and what a fun die to have instead of, like me, hand cutting one., love the papers and the bird..

luv CHRISSYxx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is precious, Connie!

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing and I like all little details added ♥

Birgit said...

Connie, this is beautiful! What a wonderful design, beautiful images and great attention to details. You always inspire me.

Wanda said...

Beautiful step card. I LOVE the image you chose and the colors are so calming. Your card has a warm and peaceful feel to it.

Hena Tayeb said...

What a beautiful and unique design.

Donna Phelan said...

What a great fun-fold, I don't think I have ever made one, hmmmm. This is beautiful and your sister will adore it!

Lisa said...

Your center step card looks beautiful with its calming colors and lovely bird, and the layered florals and thoughtful design make it a perfect choice for a special birthday.

Debbie said...

awwww we are both behind!! this card is really special connie, you are really creating masterpieces. i enjoyed seeing the bird!!

papierelle said...

Oh wow, so beautiful!!! The color choices and design harmonize wonderfully.
And you are so busy making and sharing cards. I’m falling behind on commenting again—I’m spending a lot of time in the garden once more.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, you do the prettiest things with your 49 & Market! Your center step card is a beautiful way to display them, and your new die makes it even easier!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Cindi (aka iring) said...

So soft and pretty! My Silhouette has been ignored too, now that it is not plugged in and ready.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to go to your nieces wedding.

Your sister is going to love that card :)

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the papers and the pretty fun fold too!