Our Pastor's husband loves to ride his bike for exercise, he even started a riding group that goes out together to ride bikes. So I thought what better thing to use for his 40th birthday card.
I remembered I had this stamp from a cardmaking magazine that comes in different pieces so you can layer things on the bike and stamp them in different color inks. I did not use the basket and flowers or the animals in the set. I stenciled the background with a cloud stencil and masked off the top bit so I could ink in the road. The balloon and sentiment stamp were also in the same set.
- Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine - Bike, balloon and sentiment stamps
- My Favorite Things - Cloud Stencil
I would like to share my card with these challenges:
Four Seasons Challenge Summer
Stencil Fun Challenge CAS design
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


15 comments:
What a great card for his birthday! I know he'll get a kick out of it. This looks like a cute stamp set!
What a perfect card for him! And it turned out so cute 😍
Lovely and fun 😁 card, Connie.
Stylish card, I like fresh colors.
What a perfect card for him!! Love how the birthday balloon is floating off the back of the bike and looks like a perfect weather day for a ride with all those pretty white cumulus clouds in the blue skies. Well done my friend ... I'm sure he will treasure it!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
What a fun card! Great for celebrating a cyclists special day. I'm sure he'll appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Love this card! Perfect for him. The clouds look great and I love the balloon attached to the bicycle.
Beautiful cloudy background and I love that bike! We have so many bike paths here, I think they go all the way out to P'Town--very fun!
Super fun summertime card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
Great card. I LOVE the simplicity of it but yet it has a powerful look. The balloon is a perfect touch!
Love the blue bike and the yellow balloon! Absolutely perfect.
-Soma
So sweet, Connie! xoxo
Great job on the clouds and bike! I'm sure the pastor's husband will love it! I really like how it's going up a little slope (as long as I'm not the one pedaling!) Guess what? My Stampin Up demo has a box of free stamps and supplies. Her niece picks up stamps she thinks she might like at thrift stores and the ones she won't use she puts out for us to look through. I just picked up this stamp set last month! I don't have the magazine but the stamps are in a DVD case. Bonus! Thanks for the ideas!
Your bike scene looks bright and cheerful with the crisp clouds and sunny balloon, and the clean layout gives the whole card a fresh, energetic feel perfect for a milestone birthday.
So cute and happy!
Post a Comment