I little while back I had made a sympathy card to have on hand if I needed it, well I did end up needing it, our friends brother passed away, so when I saw these challenges that I am including my card in today, I thought it might work for another card to have on hand when the time arises.
- Tim Holtz - Dot Fade Stencil using Antique Linen distress ink, Funky Nature dies
- ODBD - All Occasions sentiment stamp
I would like to share my card with the following challenges:
Double D Challenge Feathers
Simply Clean & Simple Nature
Stencil Fun Challenge CAS design
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


17 comments:
Absolutely perfect Connie, clean simple and perfect..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful, Connie.
Love the leaf with the stamped background, really makes it pop, and the sentiment is perfect. Seems that we need more sympathy cards these days than even birthday cards, which is so sad. Sorry for your friend's loss! Blessings to you dear friend :)
Your card is lovely. A wonderful sympathy card. Sorry to hear that you needed one. Hopefully you can keep this one in your stash for a very long time!
A beautiful card and purpose. It is more touching when it is self-made.
Your soft stenciled background and simple leaf create a quiet, comforting design, and the gentle colors make the sentiment feel especially heartfelt.
A very lovely sympathy card, Connie. You do very well making these kinds of cards. They're never overstated and always have a heartfelt message. Beautifully done.
Beautifully done my friend!
I like it when condolence cards aren't just black and white but also include some color. On the one hand, they should offer comfort, but they should also convey a sense of hope and optimism.
Me again! Totally forgot to thank you for joining in our fun over on the Double D, Simply Clean & Simple and Stencil Fun challenges. So glad you've come to play and look forward to seeing you next time!
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
This is such a nice sympathy card. I love the simplicity of it. Great stenciled background for the feathers.
Gorgeous! I adore your pretty feathers and that wisp of inked background--so pretty! This makes for a beautiful sympathy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Feathers Challenge. Donna, DT Member.
Gosh, I'm sorry you needed to use this card so soon. It's beautiful and serene for sympathy, and perfect for any gender. I appreciate your sharing with us at Double D.
It's beautiful, Connie xoxo
Lovely stenciling to back those die cuts, and the feel of your card is perfect for a sympathy sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple.
Adorable card!
A very nice sympathy cards, your words/sentiment are perfect.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment