Friday, May 29, 2020

Blue bird

I am back on again, hubby was able to trouble shoot and we have our internet again :)  So thankful he can figure that stuff out.

Here is another case in point that after sending the card out I realized I wish I would have went a bit lighter on my blue bird.




I have used this stamp set in the past but this is my first time using this exact stamp.  I went with a marker color to make it look like the feeder is a copper feeder.  The corner scroll sticker was a goodie past on to me from another cardmaker, it has glitter on it and I thought went with the scroll pattern in the papers.

Inkadinkado - For the birds stamp set, colored w/markers
Spellbinders - Classic ovals and Lacey Ovals dies
DCWV - Primrose Paper
Martha Stewart - Tag punch
Stamps of Life - Minis 4 cirlces stamp sentiment
Stampin up - Lg jewel
Forever in time - Glitter Lace Frames



We just heard from our Governor that all our state parks are opening up today.  We love to get out and this is such great news!  Hope you are all staying well during this time!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

Connie

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the elegant elements on this card - the scroll sticker, the damask background, and pretty framing for your bird feeder!

aussie aNNie said...

Great designed card and fabulous colours, really nice.xx

Kim said...

Oh, I love the little blue bird just as he is. His bright colour makes him the star. A very sweet card, Connie.

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, this bird stamp is so cute and I don't see a thing wrong with the blue of your bird. Our Blue Jays are a very brilliant blue and look just like that. Love your copper coloring. The corner scroll is a perfect match. It's all so pretty! We're hoping to go camping soon now that things are opening up. We'll start out with someplace local. Today it's raining, but we've had lots of good weather.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! Sweet bird feeder is and beautiful, vintage card! I love the pretty feeder and your gorgeous details! Hugs, de

Diane said...

Just an adorable design Connie.

Hugs Diane

Janice said...

A super bird feeder stamp. I love the pretty papers you have used.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh what a sweet bird feeder, it looks so real. I love the bird as you can make it a blue jay or a cardinal, very sweet! Thank goodness for the internet! One of my biggest fears is my internet and/or cable go out during this stay at home kind of year lol Be well!

Debbie said...

awesome news connie, you will both enjoy getting out and seeing some wildlife...taking some pictures!! this is such a great card, like my "bluebird of happiness" bike, i think the bird is the perfect color!!!

Louca por porcelana said...

AAAHHH!So sweet...Have a lovely Sunday!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great looking card, I love the colours.

All the best Jan