Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Triple Stamping Silhouette

Last time I made one of these cards I used a stamp that I could color, this time I went with a silhouette stamp.  You can see the last one I made HERE.

I am thinking I liked the first one I made better but I do like this one too.


I added the butterfly and the sentiment into the center of the stamp.

Inkadinkado - Garden Flowers stamp set
Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby papers
Hot off the press - 130 tiny words and phrases dazzle stickers

I thought I would share some pictures of the tree in the corner of our yard when it was blooming back on April 6th.  I have no idea what kind of tree it is, it was here when we bought the house and it blooms every spring, the leaves are a dark burgundy and stay that way all season, it isn't a maple, it has died off and replanted itself and has never grown very tall after the 15 years we have been here.



Hope you are all staying well and Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

9 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Always a wonderful technique! I love how you have done yours with rectangles and the square. Have a wonderful day!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work. I have not tried this technique yet. You really make this shine. You have a very pretty tree.

Diane said...

Fabulous layers and design Connie. I would of said the tree might be an ornamental plum just from looking at the blossoms.

Hugs Diane

Lowcarb team member said...

I went and had a look at your previous card and I like both Connie …

The blossoms on this tree are beautiful, lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

I love this card. It has a softness to it, and a bit of an Asian look, not that I'm an expert. The Inkadinkado stamp is gorgeous. Interesting about your tree. I don't know what it is with burgundy leaves and blooms like that, but it sure is gorgeous!

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely, great colours and sentiment. Gorgeous blossoms Connie.x

Debbie said...

i remember the last one, i said it was "clever", it was and this one is!! it is such a unique look and a beautiful card!!

i think your beautiful tree may be a sand cherry tree, they are gorgeous and are as you described!!

Louca por porcelana said...

What a pretty card!Beautiful tree too.Hugs!

Janice said...

Stunning card, I love this technique!