My brother and sister in law are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and I was stuck on what to do, I sat there in my room thinking and finally I came up with using the pattern on her bridesmaids dresses 50 years ago. The dresses were covered in Sunflowers, so I covered the bottom of the card with stamped sunflowers and to tie it in with the top I colored an extra one and fussy cut it out and put it onto my Gingham background.
- Hero Arts - Sunflower stamp, colored w/markers
- Pinkfresh - Classic edges die
- Spellbinders - Captivating squares die
- Taylored Expressions - Whimsy #s die
- Impression Obsession - Sentiments II stamp sentiment
- Queen & co. - Twinkle goosebumps