Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Gift of Cards

 I decided to make some cards for my daughter at Christmas time that she can give to others when she needs one and can't get to the store.  She walks everywhere she goes (doesn't own a car) and so I thought it would be nice to have some on hand. Today I will share some ones I made more Feminine and next time I will share some for the guys in her life.


  • Inkadinkado - Garden Greetings, colored w/markers
  • DCWV - Garden party papers
  • Spellbinders - Classic Rectangle and A2 distressed edges dies

  • Hot off the press - Life Happens Greetings stamp
  • Craft Smith - Chelsea Lane papers and tag
  • Impression Obsession - Classsic Corners dies with DCWV - foiled cardstock

  • Craft Smith - Chelsea Lane apers and tag
  • Fiskars - Corner punch

Tim Holtz - Wildflowers stem dies, colored w/markers
Craft Smith - Chelsea Lane papers and tag


  • Tim Holtz - Wildflowers stem dies, colored w/markers
  • Craft Smith - Chelsea Lane papers and tag

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

    Connie

    11 comments:

    Esther Asbury said...

    What beautiful feminine cards! I'm sure your daughter will enjoy using them!

    Kim said...

    Every single card is lovely, Connie. What a beautiful thought to send these to your daughter. She is going to love each and every one. Why, I don't she would find any more lovelier cards in the store.

    Louca por porcelana said...

    Beautiful cards!

    Debbie said...

    these are gorgeous connie, how kind of you to make them for your daughter!!

    aussie aNNie said...

    Striking and beautiful designs. Lovely colour combinations too ♥

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are all beautiful, Connie xoxo

    R's Rue said...

    They are beautiful.

    Darlene said...

    Beautiful designs my friend! What a sweet thought and I'm sure she is thrilled to have them on hand! Good job Mom!

    Beth Norman-Roberts said...

    These are all so pretty. I especially like your first card. The stamps are so pretty and I like the layering of them.

    Leslie Miller said...

    What a nice gift this is for your daughter! You used pretty elements that turned into pretty cards. Really love the Inkadinkado stamps on the first. I remember you using them before and I love them every time. Love seeing all the different papers, too.

    Lisa said...

    What a beautiful collection of cards you made for your daughter. I am sure she is thrilled to have a selection of cards handy for using to send to her friends.