Friday, April 26, 2024

Spring Wreath

 I am really surprised on how pretty the dimensional stickers are at the Dollar store, I thought they would be pretty on a wreath and I was right :)


  • Melissa Frances - Wreath die
  • Crafters Square - Pop up stickers (flowers)
  • Spellbinders - Happy Birthday die


I have been awfully busy again, haven't even had time to make my cards that I need to get done for birthdays and I need to get my Christmas cards done for this month also, which I have started on, but none are finished.  I will be visiting blogs as I find time, I do appreciate your stopping by, 

Connie

14 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love hydrangeas and the dimension they give this card (plus the pretty color) is perfect. ;) Take time for yourself as needed dear Connie. I feel you about busy times and how that gets. Blessings. xo

Debbie said...

i always enjoy my visits...when you are really busy, please don't feel like you have to visit me or leave a comment!!

this card is gorgeous, you always do so well with your dollar store purchases!! enjoy your day today!!

Chrissy said...

So pretty, love the flowers and die cuts and lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Phelan said...

Oooh they are pretty! They look like delicate little hydrangea blossoms. Love your wreath!

Lisa said...

Your wreath turned out beautifully with those dimensional stickers! It sounds like you've been busy with cardmaking, especially with Christmas cards on the horizon. Take your time and enjoy the creative process—it's all part of the fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, you were right... the flowers are very pretty on the wreath, and what a gorgeous wreath die it is! I really love those curly leafy vines!

aussie aNNie said...

It's a beautiful creation and so effective in colour and design x

Beth Stamps said...

I agree with you--your dimensional stickers are lovely. Nice colour combination.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful!

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful Connie ... love that design!

Donna Ellis said...

such loveliness against the geometric designs done in "gentle pink", Connie! PRETTY! hugs, de

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a pretty looking card.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful stickers and I love the way you used them on your wreath!