Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Spring Garden

 Our cardmaking group had a card exchange and so I decided to play along, I went with a spring theme and I hadn't used my step card die for quite some time so I thought it was time to break it out. I love the arbor with the flowers blooming over it.


I took a top view since you couldn't see the tiny flowers on the step area of the card.


The little birdie is a wooden bird, I just added a little ink to him, and a little bush he could sit on. I shaped the little flowers with a foam mat and my stylus and added stickles to the center. Colored the planter and bush with markers.

  • Sizzix - Card Basics Step ups die
  • Taylored Expressons - Garden Arbor & Gate, Arbor Accessories and Door to door decor dies
  • Fiskars - Grass punch
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiment sticker
  • Recollections - Wooden bird w/inking
  • Stickles - Scattered straw (flower centers)

I usually try to wait to write in them after my picture taking but forgot this time. I also forgot to write down the paper I used.

I would like to share my card with the Four Seasons Challenge Spring

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

April said...

This is so pretty! I love the step fold. Wonderful saying too.

Debbie said...

ooooh connie, this one is just gorgeous, so unique and i really love everything about it!! i too adore the arbor and the sentiment is wonderful!! you hit a homerun with this one!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous step card. Love the arbor.

Birgit said...

Oh my Connie, this is simply delightful! What a wonderful spring card!!!

Donna Phelan said...

Spectacular! Love this Fun Fold! That garden gate is amazing!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute! Hugs.

Leslie Miller said...

That gate is clearly the entrance to a lovely garden! What fun to decorate the step card with all the little garden bits. Your flowers look especially pretty climbing over the arbor!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is just beautiful!!

Lisa said...

Your spring-themed step card is absolutely delightful! The arbor with blooming flowers and the little birdie perched on the bush create such a charming scene. The attention to detail, like shaping the flowers and adding stickles to the centers, truly brings the card to life. It's evident that a lot of love and creativity went into making it.

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is WONDERFUL.

All the best Jan

Karen Letchworth said...

What a pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at The Four Seasons. It's always a joy to see beautiful cards shared in this challenge, and yours is a real treat for the eyes. Please join us again soon and have a blessed week.
Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog - Come join the fun!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.