Thursday, April 18, 2024

Thank you

 My sister sent a large balloon bouquet for my birthday in March and she had such a run around with the company that was supposed to deliver them, I got them a few days after my birthday.  But most of all I wanted to thank her for being a fabulous sister.  She is so thoughtful, caring and loving. Always wanting to help and be a great encourager.  I am the closet with her then all my siblings and I am so thankful for the special relationship we have.  We need to remind those that we are close to and love so much how much we appreciate that they are in our lives.


  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Natural mini collection paper
  • Carta Bella - Flora Ephemera
  • PPD - Stitched Curvy Coved Rectangles die
  • Carta Bella - Flora Ephemera
  • Butterfly die
  • Queen & co. - Blue Jelly gems
I added those leaf rub ons in the bottom right corner and then topped them off with a butterfly die cut and a little gem.  The sentiment panel needed something extra so it would stand out from the background so I added a die cut piece under it.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm with you, Connie. I don't have sisters, but I'm lucky to have some very special and close girlfriends right close by and I don't know what I'd do without them. Your card is so beautiful. You know how I love the paper. You always use it so well. I'm glad your balloons arrived, even if they were a little late.

April said...

This is so pretty! What a nice card to send to your sister.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Such a beautiful card! Lovely colours. Well done!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful thank you card Connie, I'm getting the run around with a parcel from UK that turned up, then didn't, now missing??

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Phelan said...

Awww how sweet! This is lovely and that paper is so beautiful! She'll love It!

Birgit said...

What a pretty card! Your sister sounds truly wonderful.

Lisa said...

Your sister sounds like an incredible person, and it's heartwarming to hear about the special bond you share. The card you made to thank her is not only beautiful but also carries a heartfelt message of gratitude. The delicate details like the leaf rub-ons, butterfly die cut, and gem accents add a lovely touch to your expression of appreciation.

Debbie said...

this is such a pretty card, we are lucky for special people and most of all special sisters!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card and precious sister... Like mine! Hugs and blessings.

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful card to send to your sister.

All the best Jan