Monday, September 30, 2024

Birthday Bouquet

 I am pretty impressed with most of the stickers you can buy at Dollar Tree store, they are so pretty and for the price it can't be beat, yes I now have a full basket of their stickers, rub ons and such, I need to stay away so I don't buy more, LOL! Thought it was time to get some used. I smooshed some blue ink on my mat and made my background behind the flowers that way and then cut a border and did a little inking around the edges.


  • Crafter's Square - Pop up stickers onto a smooshed ink background
  • Raspberry Road Designs - Love lives here paper
  • Martha Stewart - Border punch

I have only taken one picture of my wildflowers that I have been bringing into the house from my garden this year, I have enjoyed bringing flowers into the house so I can enjoy them inside too.


This was from my very first picking :)

Hope you have a great week, thanks for stopping by,

Connie

No comments: