Thursday, September 5, 2024

Hummingbird

 I recently purchased this cute little hummingbird.  I have a hummingbird feeder right outside the window, so whenever I am on my computer half the time I am distracted by the antics these little guys have outside my window.  When I saw this die I just had to have it. Of course you have to have a pretty blossom to got with it :)


  • Memory Box - Layered Hummingbird die, colored w/inks
  • Gemini - Double sided Dahlia die
  • Park Lane - Old world Paper
  • Hot off the press - 63 Thin line border stickers
  • Starform - Happy Birthday silver sticker, colored w/ gold marker


I would like to share my card today with the following challenges:

NBUS Never before Used Schtuff ( Hummingbird die)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Aww...I love that little hummingbird and your card is beautiful!

Birgit said...

I can see why you needed this hummingbird die to come home with you. It is adorable! Just perfect for sipping nectar out of that big bloom.

April Williams said...

This is such a cute hummingbird! I love it and your card is so pretty.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful little hummingbird Connie and lovely sunflower to go with him, love the colours and gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Connie...this is so pretty. Your new hummingbird die is so sweet, and you've put everything together beautifully. Love this. I hope you'll come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I enjoy your art so much.

Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Donna Phelan said...

Oh a ruby throated one, spectacular! I have 5 feeders out that I am always distracted by, they are super fun to watch...so fast! Great card, love that pretty posie too!

Lisa said...

You colored that hummingbird beautifully and the flower is great too. It is wonderful when real nature inspires our card making. I am sure seeing those hummingbirds right outside your window is a comforting feeling.

Debbie said...

adorable card, really adorable. i am happy you have a feeder and that the hummingbirds are visiting you!! have a wonderful weekend!!

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card design, and a sweet little hummingbird. My mother loved sitting on the back porch, watching the hummingbirds come and go. I miss those days sitting with her. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Leslie Miller said...

Not only is that such a pretty little hummingbird and beautifully colored, but the flower is gorgeous, too! We have Anna hummingbirds that stay all winter. When there are no flowers they eat bugs and sip tree pitch for energy. I love that!

Lowcarb team member said...

That hummingbird is lovely, so is the card.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Soooo cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so sweet, Connie xoxo

Lisa Cuneo said...

This is lovely! That hummingbird is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.