Saturday, September 7, 2024

Just a note

 One of the ladies in our cardmaking group has a daughter that went through some major surgery, and she asked if we would like to send her a card.

I went with a Graphic Fairy digital image. A lot of inking around the edges of the die cuts.


  • Graphics Fairy - Digital image
  • PPD - Distressed Edge Rectangle die
  • Pink fresh - Classic Edger die
  • DCWV - Timeless Texture paper
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders - Labels Trio die
  • Hot off the press - 63 Thin line Border stickers

Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful weekend, we are supposed to have Fall like temps for today and tomorrow before we head back into the 80's, so a beautiful weekend here.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful all the way around, Connie! I love that distressed rectangle that you've been using. I hate to sound like a dummy, but what is PPD?

Sandi said...

I like it!! It is beautiful. I can tell it's one of a kind and homemade. I think she will truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful note card Connie, I love the colours and florals and lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

MELODY JACOB said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful card, Connie! The Graphic Fairy digital image and the inking around the die cuts give it such a lovely, vintage feel. Your combination of elements works so well together, especially with the distressed edges and the thin line border stickers. I'm sure the recipient will feel uplifted by this special card. Enjoy the fall-like temps before the warmer weather returns!

Hi wishing you a happy weekend. I just shared a new post please read: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/09/how-to-style-prepreworks-stretchy-slim-round-neck-knit-vest.html

Lowcarb team member said...

That does look a lovely card.

I find 'just a note' cards so useful.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous and sweet card. Happy Sunday.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Love the inking and the die cuts, such a pretty little image too! Very thoughtful!

Em Louise Fairley said...

I'm back with an apology. You had already commented on my last post and I'd approved it but for some reason Blogger still decided it was spam so didn't post it. Grr

Hena Tayeb said...

Looks beautiful.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a lovely card. I love the colors and especially the vintage look of the flowers. I hope you have a blessed week ahead! xoxo

April said...

This is beautiful! It looks 3D. I love all the dies and the pretty image.

Debbie said...

what a great card..."just a note" i love that. and sending some flowers along with it that will never die!!

Lisa said...

Great die cut for the floral image and the inking adds to the interest in the layers. Really beautiful card.