Thursday, September 26, 2024

Live your best

 I hadn't used these dies that cut into the corner of the paper in so long I thought it was high time :) When I am having a hard time thinking of an idea of what to make someone for their birthday card, instead of going for a sketch I have been going through my goodies and finding something I haven't used in awhile and the card usually comes together after that.


  • Wendy Vecchi - Bravo stamp and die set, colored w/markers
  • Memory Box - Distressed Baptisia Collage die
  • Carta Bella - Metropolitan Girl paper

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

5 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a pretty corner die and flower combo, Connie xoxo

Birgit said...

Such a sweet CAS card, Connie. Love the die cut corner and pretty bold bloom.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie love the fancy corner and gorgeous flower..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

It's beautiful, Connie! I love the vibrant red dahlia on white and the corner is really pretty.

-Soma

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card - I love the die cut corner!