An older lady at church fell and had a stroke, her family had to put her in a nursing home just before her birthday. I was hoping this card gave her some peace. When I went to cut the stamp out with the die that came with it I got it a little off but thought it still looked ok. I fussy cut around the sentiment and matted it and fussy cut that also.
- Our Daily Bread Designs - Faith stamp and die, sentiment fussy cut
- XERE - Green Ephemera scrapbook paper (Amazon)
- Hot off the press - 63 Think line border stickers
- Starform - Transparent Glitter gold round stickers
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,
Connie


13 comments:
Oh the poor thing. Beautiful images, beautiful colors! I'm sure it will give her something to smile about!
Awwww....poor lady! This is a gorgeous card, Connie!
What a thoughtful card! My heart and prayers go out to her. I hope she is able to get settled there and find some peace. 💗
A beautiful card in muted colors, and I am sure it will have the desired effect.
Beautiful, Connie xoxo
What a pretty and thoughtful card! I think the white around the image gives it a highlight that makes it stand out.
Falls are not nice!
That is a nice card.
All the best Jan
What a fun card. I love how my eye keeps moving around the card and not fixated on one spot. The colors are super inviting and you can never go wrong with butterflies!
I have a hard time lining up stamps and dies. I love how this one cuts most of the inner parts. It's such a pretty thing! I'm so sorry for the lady who had a stroke and fell. These days it hits closer to home and when I don't hear from a friend for a week or more I feel I have to check on them. You are the kind one to always be ready to send a card with a heartfelt message.
Noticing how your muted colors and carefully fussy cut sentiment work so well with the delicate stamp, I enjoy the calm feeling your layout creates and how the gentle details add comfort and quiet beauty.
She will be so happy to hear from you, as she might be feeling lonely in her new residence. A pretty card to remind her she is loved.
Once again your caring heart comes through. Love this pretty card and your heart for others!
this is a beauty!!!!
i love the beautiful sentiment that goes with this card!
Post a Comment