I was once again tempted by the ads for craft goodies on Amazon, I thought this set of stamps and dies with mushrooms and flowers were so pretty. The sentiment came in the set also.
- YIXUAN- Stamp and die set, colored w/markers (Amazon)
- Spellbinders - Splendid Circles and A2 matting basics A dies
- XERE - Green Ephemera Scrapbook papers
I would like to share my card with the Just us girls Challenge use dies
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie



11 comments:
Sweet little mushroom image and I like that sentiment too! That 'doily-like' die cut looks great!
This is such a lovely card, Connie!
I too have been tempted by Amazon's stamp sets, among other companies too! I'm obsessed and love buying them. Your card is beautiful. Nice job on the coloring.
So sweet xoxo
You picked out a lovely stamp set and made a great card with it right away. The first mushrooms are already growing in the woods near us, and we’ve even been able to eat some of them.
No wonder you were tempted, this is adorable.
Amalia
xo
Such a beautiful card! Love the mushroom stamp and circle die.
We are both tempted and partaking of the beautiful things we find there. Pinterest is the culprit. I used to be annoyed by the ads, but not so much anymore. You found a cute little stamp and die set and used it beautifully! Love it set in the decorative circle with the pretty paper for back up.
A really lovely card Connie. The image is adorable and I love your paper.Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Your mushroom and flower image looks so sweet with the soft coloring, and the decorative circle frame and pretty papers give your card a warm, nature-inspired charm.
Beautiful card.
Post a Comment