I totally forgot to share a card I did with my group over Teams meeting. We did this fold and then we did a technique inside too.
- Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine - Layered Peonies stamp and dies
- DCWV - Papers
- Sequins
- Simon Says stamps - Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp
- Pink and Main - Sentiment strip dies
Inside
- Stampin up - Wood block leaf stamp from 2000
- Distress Oxide inks - Frayed Burlap, Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw
Inside we tore some tape add to our white card to mask off some strips. Then we did some inking and then stamped over with a background stamp.
I would like to share with Neglected Stuff Challenge (Papers and Background stamp)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


4 comments:
I love this sentiment! I have it in a stamp, also, and totally believe it. Very cool fold and technique, Connie!
Lovely card shape and fold Connie, love the inside sentiment and papers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
That's a very fun fold! Loving that big, bold, beautiful blossom! The inside technique looks great too!
This is such a lovely card, Connie! You have tremendous talent!
Post a Comment