I had to play with some new goodies I saw when I went to my stamp store. The papers and Die cuts were just too cute, I thought my great niece might think it was cute too.
- Stamperia - Herbarium Silvae 8x8 papers and Die Cuts
I would like to share todays card with the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge H is for Horticulture
NBUS Challenge Never before used schtuff
Word Art Wednesday Anything goes
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,
Connie



19 comments:
Connie, I too think your new craft treasures are too cute to resist! Love your card and it fits in perfectly with our theme – thank you so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge! ~Nancy J :o)
thank you for using Alphabet Challenge as your inspiration for this card
This is lovely, Connie!
A sweet card with a calm vibe. It's fun that there are so many different accessories for making cards.
You’ve created a beautiful and soothing scene.
A hedgehog crosses our property every evening, too, and the dogs always get really excited.
It's beautiful xoxo
Very sweet! Love the little scene! Is that a cute little hedgehog? :)
This is adorable Connie. New supplies are always fun!
This is beautiful.
Aw, is that a little hedgehog? This is so beautiful, Connie! I love the decoupage look of the design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
It is most definitely cute! Beautiful with the garden theme, too. How I would love to have a paper craft store nearby! Everything here is gone.
This is so cute and pretty too! Love it!
Beautiful Connie, love the sweet hedgehog..
Luv CHRISSYxx
So sweet! Hooray for using new goodies.
Nice card. I'd find it hard to pass up those papers and dies!
Your garden scene feels so peaceful with the soft colors and sweet die cuts, and the layered elements create a gentle, charming design that brings a lovely sense of calm.
Connie, your card is gorgeous and three dimensional looking. I love the soft watercolor look. I can see why you had to have these goodies! That hedgehog is adorable too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)
Amazing card!
This is a lovely card Connie.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment