I bet you can't figure out how old my great nephew is turning :) I went with a paper pack that had tag cut outs in it, then used some rub ons for the numbers and a sticker from the $ store for the sentiment.
- Hot off the press - Bohemian papers and tags
- Making Memories - Alphabet and numbers rub ons
- Crafter's square - Sticker (enjoy)
- Recollection - Brads
I would like to share my card today with Simon Says Monday Challenge Birthday
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie


9 comments:
Fabulous masculine style and card and I said that before clicking on your post, i knew it was masculine, great card for a 17 year old.
luv CHRISSYxx
It turned out so cute! Happy 17th birthday to him!! :)
Cool cut outs all ready to put together and you did that splendidly! I think this must be one of the most difficult cards to make -- teen boy -- but you've had lots of practice with masculine cards of all ages!
Cute card. I find teen birthday cards difficult to make. You did a great job!
hmmmm pick a number between 1 and 20 lol This is cool! I do love Tags on a Tag on a Card :)
Stacking the tags with the bold rub‑on numbers gives the card a playful, masculine feel, and the mix of brads and patterned pieces makes the layout energetic and perfect for a teen celebration.
This is awesome, Connie!
Cute card. Congratulations!
Cute card, Connie xoxo
Post a Comment