Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Thoughts and smiles

 After I sent this card out a lady from church was able to come home from Rehab and have the rest of her time at home with them coming to her home, she is much happier being back home.


  • Hot off the press - Tag Art #2 book of tag cut outs
  • Ms. Sparkle - wood paper
  • BasicGrey - Periphery paper
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words Encourgement
  • Memory Box - Country stitches die between the papers
  • Sequins


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

April said...

This is such a lovely card! I know the lady is glad to be home.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so glad she got to come home! That's plenty of reason for her to smile, and now your lovely card gives her even more!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Very pretty card, Connie.

Wanda said...

Such a lovely card. It's got such a rich look to it. I especially like the corner guards. I haven't seen them used on a card in a very long time. It's a perfect touch!

Birgit said...

What a pretty and thoughtful card. I'm so glad your friend was able to come home. I'm sure this card brightened her day.

Donna Phelan said...

Love how you decorated that Tag--I'm a sucker for them! And I love a Tag ON a card! Very pretty! Glad she is home, that's always a blessing!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful, Connie xoxo

Lisa said...

Your layered tag and rich papers create such a warm and thoughtful look, and the stitched accents and sequins add just the right touch of texture and shine.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

I really like your focal piece! Something a little different.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely card and perfect sentiment.

All the best Jan