Sunday, August 23, 2026

Totally Amazing

 Using more goodies from this card kit, I love how it all matches so well, and have some cute sentiments too that I cut with my scissor!


  • Stamps by Me - Create a card kit
  • Fiskars - stamp scissor to cut sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

16 comments:

Daniela said...

You said it, Dearest Connie, your card too is totally amazing, it's the cutest I've ever seen!
Have a blessed Sunday
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Cute bear and pretty, soft colors. Will surely bring a smile!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Amazing indeed, Connie! Beautiful work!

handmade by amalia said...

I like the vintage vibe, Connie, such a sweet card.
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

The ephemera is super cute, love the sweet little bear and the big bold daisy blossom! Just lovely!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my goodness - so adorable!! Just makes me smile. :)

Esther Asbury said...

Aww....what a darling card! Love that little bear!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is such a special card with the bear!!!!. it's simply darling!

papierelle said...

IT is sooo cute and lovely and you've put everything together wonderfully.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, just so cute! I love the darling bear with his pretty flowers, and what a nice home he has in those lovely woods. I still have those postage edge scissors, too!

Wanda said...

Just too cute!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

That is so sweet, Connie! Someone will be very happy.

-Soma

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello dear Connie, I saw your comment on Dany's post and was so happy to find out there are still some of my dear blog friends like yourself blogging! Your card is so so sweet, I love it!
Sending you a big hug and much love,
x Wen

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Connie! xoxo

Lisa said...

The sweet bear and soft colors make your card feel gentle and joyful, and the way you combined the ephemera and bold daisy gives the whole piece a charming vintage style.

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww that teddy is so cute.

All the best Jan