Monday, August 31, 2026

Wonderful Birthday

 I have not used my old block stamps in quite sometime, I picked these up at a flea market sale that were in a big bind with no names. 

The sentiment die cut (from Michaels store) didn't seem to stand out enough for me so I fussy cut a piece of glitter paper to go under it, I am sure my great niece will like the glitter part :)


  • Stampin up stamps - Wonderful from 2005, cake from 2002 and Hat from 2004, colored with markers
  • Spellbinders - Square swatches and Lacy Squares dies
  • Recollections - Celebrate cutting dies
  • Colorbok - Glitter paper
  • Flower punch w/gem

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

April Williams said...

Such a pretty card! I know your great niece will love it. Great to get some good use out of old block stamps.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a lovely design, Connie! You have tremendous talent!

Tampereen Mummu said...

You have made so many nice cards, your creativity is limitless. Have a nice September!

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure your great niece will like the glitter, nice looking card.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Adorable card! Have a lovely week.

Debbie said...

ooooh i really like this very cool card. the colors are wonderful!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

This is FUN! Love the pinks and greens and the happy little boxes! Looks like a party to me!

handmade by amalia said...

So pretty! And sure to make your great niece's day more special.
Amalia
xo

papierelle said...

Great card and you used a beautiful color combination!!!

Crystal Collier said...

I'm a little ignorant on the stamps front of things. Once long ago, I was a crafter, but when scrapbooks became all the rage, I found my passion turned me a different direction. This is a lovely card! I hope you bestow it on someone very special.

Leslie Miller said...

So cute! I just love the card design you used to display these smallish square stamps. I know your great-niece will love the whole card!

Lisa said...

Bright and fun — the trio of block stamps looks adorable arranged in the square frames, and the glitter backing under the sentiment adds just the right sparkle. A cheerful birthday card full of color.

Esther Asbury said...

Super sweet card --- love the addition of the glitter paper!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Very pretty card. I think I have this set too from Stampin' Up