I would rather say Furbaby loss, those of us who love our pets like our kids know how bad the hurt can be when they leave this world. My sister in law lost her furbaby of 20 years, that is a long time to have them by your side all the time. She lost him the day before we were heading to Michigan so the night before I made this card for her and gave it to her when we went to see her, she seemed very touched by it, so I am so glad that I made it. He was a black cat.
I sponged on the sky using a stencil, stamped the grass and went over it with ink and then cut the cat, clouds and sun out. Found this paper for the background and stamped my sentiment.
- Impression Obsession - Cat set die
- Taylored Expressions - Sun & clouds dies
- Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle Layers dies
- D.R.S. Design - Easy Background stamp
- My Favorite things - Cloud stencil
- Carta Bella - Metropolitan Girl paper
- Hero Arts - Everyday sayings sentiment stamp