Saturday, October 15, 2022

Birds of a Feather

 Sharing two cards today, this time of year I have many guy cards to make,  one that took a little more time than the other.  

The first card I would like to share with the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge which is Masculine.



  • Anna Griffin - Avian Collection cardstock stickers
  • Spellbinders Labels 29
  • Craft n Craftin - Scrapbooking Peel-off stickers
  • Simon says - Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp
The embossed image on this card was sent to me from a fellow card maker, I just cut around the embossing and did a touch of sanding. The burlap tag was sent from another card maker and I just cut an oval to stamp  sentiment on it, did a little inking around it and added the metal shapes.


  • Embossed image given to me
  • Burlap tag
  • Spellbinder oval die
  • ODBD - Mini tag sentiments
  • Ki - Metal accents
That is all for me today, hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Connie

12 comments:

April said...

These are really nice masculine cards. I love the idea of cutting around the embossed area. It gives the card some interest.

aussie aNNie said...

Great colour combo and love the brilliant post..x

Susan (rainy) said...

These are both fantastic cards, Connie. And what an awesome idea to cut around the embossing. Love it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice masculine cards. I love birds on cards and never thought in terms of masculine. Good thinking. Your embossed card is so unique.

Birgit said...

Two very pretty cards today, Connie! I like the scrip background and all the details on the first card, but the second card is equally beautiful and perfect for a masculine card.

Donna Phelan said...

Great masculine cards! 2 different styles, both handsome! I struggle with these! Well done!

Darlene said...

Both cards are just FABULOUS my friend! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lowcarb team member said...

Both are very nice Connie ...
Hoping you've had a good weekend.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

I always think birds work perfectly for masculine cards and you've proven that right here with your creative use of the beautiful stickers on the first card, and the super cute embossed owl on the second. You're so good with the guy cards. Lots of practice!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Two more stunning cards! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Two great guy cards! I love how you cut around the embossing on the second one.

Lisa said...

I love the bird on that first card. That owl emboss folder is gorgeous and your fussy cutting and sanding really make it stand out.