Tuesday, October 11, 2022

In the woods

 Look at all these goodies you can find in the woods.  The wood piece is from my coloring calendar as is the mushroom and feather. The paper is from a friend and it already had the sticker Autumn on it, so I added the happy and birthday to it. The leaf is one that I cut from a piece of cardstock I had colored with inks prior.


  • Coloring for Calm daily calendar - Wood piece, mushroom, feather all colored w/markers
  • scrap paper
  • My Favorite thing - Label maker sentiment
  • Ki - Metal accents


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie


14 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty card in Fall colors. Have a lovely week ahead.

Birgit said...

What a fun collection of fall here, Connie!

April said...

Oh what a fun Fall card! I love all the elements. It makes me want to take a walk in the woods.

Donna Phelan said...

So woodsy! Love this scene! I too have been on a toadstool/mushroom kick! Love the Fall Leaves background too!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love this! The layers, once again are awesome, and who doesn't love the outdoors.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This is my fave so far!! Maybe it's because I love Fall so much. Lol But I love that you found some of the pieces. So cute!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a nice card ... perfect for Autumn (Fall)

All the best Jan

handmade by amalia said...

This would have to be one of my favorites of your cards. I love the creativity and made do. A lovely way to celebrate my favorite season.
Amalia
xo

Darlene said...

What an awesome creation my friend! Just like taking a walk in the woods looking at your card ... well done!

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, I love it so much! The woods are my favorite place because there really are so many treasures to discover out there. Your cards are a treasure, and I received one that I love for my birthday. The vases with autumn botanicals on a shelf are so dang cute. Thank you!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layers and textures Connie, love all the elements and autumn colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Great background paper and wonderful layers you added to it for a super fall themed birthday. The autumn sticker was perfect to add the birthday sentiment around it.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love this awesome woodsy card with all the different elements.