Sunday, October 23, 2022

Masculine Autumn

 I brought out my wood veneers (leaf and acorn) for this card today. I colored them with my sparkle pens and then misted with water to have them blend, I think it gave pretty results. The feather was cut from a background I had smooshed with inks.


  • Ms. Sparkle & co. - Wood Veneers, colored w/Spectrum sparkle pens (leaf and acorn)
  • Feather die, not sure if it is from Memory box or not?
  • JoAnn Scrap essentials - 60 quotes and sentiment vellum, cut w/scissors
  • Jute


I am adding my card to the Four Season Challenge blog I used the bottom right image for my inspiration


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

April said...

Your card is very pretty! I love how you colored the leaf and acorn. I love the background too.

aussie aNNie said...

That is lovely - and clever with gorgeous colours and fabulous design, love it ♥

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous Fall card. Adore those wood accents!

Debbie said...

gorgeous connie, perfect for this time of year!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding masculine card!! You really nailed it.

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the leaf die.

Your picture of the running water looks just like an area at the Pigeon Forge river in Tennessee. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Diane said...

A beautifully created fall card and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

R's Rue said...

So beautiful

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I adore this card!! Love the colors and wood vibe - so cool xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Connie! I love the sparkle pens, and when used this way with the misting -- brilliant! Really a beautiful masculine fall card!

Birgit said...

How did I miss this handsome card? This is fabulous, Connie! I love the background and the cluster of found items tied up with twine. The dictionary script is such a nice way to add interest too. Beautifully done!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love the coloring on the wood for this card. The blends work beautifully and the colors you used are fantastic.

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card!