Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Collage

 Brought together a few different elements for my card today, just had fun going through everything and adding it onto this card for my nephew.


  • Tim Holtz - Organic Layers (ephemera)  Document Collage paper, I placed it on top of some dark paper so that it would be darker, used glue stick to apply.  Tim's Clippings sticker book for sentiment
  • 49 and Market - Curators Meadow postage washi tape


I would like to share today's card with Triple B November Challenge

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

April Williams said...

This card is so lovely! I love the card design and of course the bird.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card for a male Connie, love the bird..

luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a sweet card! I love the botanical feel - especially the postage stamp. ;)

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable and lovely collage here, love your card ♥

Diane said...

Perfectly fabulous masculine card for your nephew!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Donna Phelan said...

Perfect! A great masculine creation! And I do love the collage look!

Lowcarb team member said...

... I do like that bird.
A very nice looking card.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Connie xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the fun elements you used on this awesome card!

Leslie Miller said...

Birds and leaves and all things nature are always good for masculine cards. I love how you just put all these bits together and made such a beautiful card.

Lisa said...

Lots of very lovely layers for this card for your nephew. Great layout and imagery.

Debbie said...

this is the perfect card for any guy. he will enjoy all of the wonderful touches of the outdoors. i hope he is a bird watcher!!