Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Just for you

 I had bought these ephemera pieces because I thought they might be nice to use in my Junk Journal this Autumn season.  Well when I was sitting at my desk one day trying to figure out what I was going to make for the next birthday card I needed I saw them sitting there and decided to try using them on the card.


  • Simple Stories - Acorn Lane Floral bits ephemera
  • DCWV - Wild Splendor paper
  • Studio G - Sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart - circle punch
  • Specturm noir - Clear sparkle pen on berries

While I had everything out and was going to need another birthday card in two days I decided to just keep going and make another. This pack has a few flowers and leaves that matched with the clusters that were in the pack so I put some foam tape on them and popped it up for more dimension.


  • Simple stories - Acorn Lane Florals bits ephemera
  • DCWV - Wild Splendor paper
  • Martha Stewart - Border punch
  • Tim Holtz - Metallic sticker book sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Love the Fall color scheme. Love that little bird and butterfly! The Designer Papers are fantastic too!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That pack is just precious! That is the cutest bird on a branch ever. Just love how they both turned out. Have a very blessed Thanksgiving dear Friend! 🦃 🧡

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the fall colors and sweet birdie and butterfly. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs x

April said...

I love your pretty cards!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely cards.
Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

what a great choice for these cards. it's nice you were able to complete 2 at a time!!

Lisa said...

Very lovely ephemera pieces. I really love the imagery. I have only a bit of ephemera left as I have worked on using some of it up over the last couple of years.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so sweet, Connie xoxo