Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Vellum Poinsettia's

 In my stamp group our challenge was to use vellum on our Christmas cards and my first thought was to use it with my poinsettia dies, when looking for my vellum I found some gold vellum too, so I made two cards with both kinds of vellum, not sure which I like most.


  • Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia  Winsome die, Cut from Vellum
  • Memory Box - Winsome Snowflake die, cut from Vellum
  • PPD - Scalloped Snowflake Frames dies
  • BoBunny - Father Christmas paper (Green)
  • Anna Griffin - Christmas paper (gold)
  • Taylored Expressions - Wreath of Joy stamps (sentiment)


  • Paper Studio - Gold Vellum
  • Poppystamps - Blooming Poinsettia die, cut from Vellum
  • Crafters Companion - Holly & Ivy die 
  • Spellbinders - Holiday sentiment die
  • Graphic 45 - Christmas past paper
I would like to share my card today with Peace on Earth Challenge


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful poinsettia Connie, love the gold too, gorgeous cards..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

This is such a beautiful card, Connie! I love the vellum choice, just gorgeous! Many blessings to you :)

aussie aNNie said...

What amazing work and gorgeous poinsettia, brilliant and fabulous result. ♥
Thanks for joining in our Peace On EArth challenge x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Birgit said...

Wow, these are stunning Connie! What a great idea to use vellum for the poinsettias. They're so pretty and elegant.

Donna Phelan said...

Gosh those Vellum Poinsettias are glorious! Love the stark white one on top of the pretty gold Vellum. Stunning! And your second card is sooooo beautiful too, loving that red frame around it. That gold Vellum looks like it has a shimmery shine to it. These are fantastic! Merry Merry!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

hello Dear Connie!
Playing catch up. I loved your november cards last post -those colors are everything for late Fall!
And adore these vellum poinsettias!! My fave is the one with gold and red because red is one of my fave colors...so always tends to "speak" to me. ♥️ :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so pretty, Connie xoxo

Lisa said...

Wowza super gorgeous poinsettias. I love the dimension you added to the top one.

aussie aNNie said...

Two stunning cards, love the use of the vellum xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful poinsettia, two very nice cards.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful cards!

Esther Asbury said...

Two beautiful cards!! I love the vellum flowers...especially the white vellum one! It looks so soft and pretty!