Saturday, November 25, 2023

Enjoy your day

 I bought some Lunar Paste a few months ago and had yet to try them out, I thought I would give it a go on one of these 3 D folders I have, I applied it with my fingers rubbing over the embossing, I bought two colors that look like shades of gold but as you can see in the close up the one has a green tint to it.


  • Tim Holtz - Botanical 3D embossing folder w/textured cardstock
  • Lunar Paste - Gold Rush and Sike on leaves
  • Jillibean Soup - JBI 287 sentiment stamp, embossed w/gold embossing powder

This side view is more true to the colors in the cardstock and pastes.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Connie, very classy and how easy is this stuff to use?, I would love to have a try, my other paste I had just went dry no matter how I covered and protected it, a waste of money unless I used the whole jar..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

The two colours go well together.

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

This is just so sweet love the colours and fabulous design too x

Beth Stamps said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a good one. Still can't log into A.I. I've tried about 50 times and it won't let me sign in. Poo.

This metallic card is so fitting for the season. So lovely. The paste over your embossing is really awesome!

Birgit said...

What a pretty look the gilding gives over the embossing. I have a tub of this paste too and have yet to be successful using it. I get it all over the place and not where I want it. You've inspired me to give it another try. Thanks for always inspiring me, Connie!

April Williams said...

This card is beautiful! I love the Lunar pastes. They are so creamy and easy to use and give a beautiful shine.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this looks amazing, Connie! I'll have to learn more about the Luna Paste. In the meantime it's going on my wish list and I have you to thank for the inspiration!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow, it really deepens and enrichens that embossing! I love the color and shimmer and shine! Have seen them all over, have yet to purchase them.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Hena Tayeb said...

Beautifully done!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

The two low contrasting colors make the card look monochromatic. Beautifully made, Connie!

-Soma

Lisa said...

This card is so beautiful and elegant. The emboss folder is gorgeous and the added gold adds to the elegance.

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done embossing card!

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun technique! I love the way the paste makes the embossing stand out! Gorgeous card!