Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 I almost forgot to post the rest of the cards I made for Thanksgiving this year, it was just the hubby and I today but it was a nice day and we had a good meal and the hubs helped me so that is always nice too!


  • Marjolein Bastin - Nature's inspiration 2023 calendar
  • Spellbinders - Labels 18 die
  • PhotoPlay  - Meadows glow paper
  • Ms. Sparkle & co. - give thanks stamps

  • Impression Obsession - Wood Heart die
  • Spellbinders - Labels 23 die
  • Carta Bella - Fall Market paper
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Foliage dies

Photo Play - Meadows Glow paper
Paper Studio - Pressed Floral stickers
Martha Stewart - Border punch



Papers and pumpkin stamp from Brigit :)
Carta Bella - Farm Market papers
Gemini - Little stitched banner die
Spellbinders - Baby Bunting die

Thanks so much for all of you my on-line friends who stop by and give me encouragement and great inspiration.  So thankful for you all!

Connie

9 comments:

April said...

These are so pretty! I love all of them.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your cards here.
Pleased you had a nice Thanksgiving.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

gorgeous cards today connie and you inspire us!!

i'm so glad you had a nice thanksgiving!!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful collection of Fall themed cards. Loving the pretty Designer Papers you have chosen and the great designs. Pumpkins and leaves are used heavily on my Fall cards too! Loving that sliced wood grained heart die cut--so cool! Just Hubby and I today as weel, as the kids go to Tim's parents, but that means we get them for Christmas!

Lisa said...

Very lovely Thanksgiving cards. I really love the wood heart die cut. That could be used for any time of year.

I was lucky enough to have my son and his girlfriend this year. I have a feeling I will have to alternate years with her family but that is all part of life.

Birgit said...

These are all just as pretty as can be Connie! Sounds like your thanksgiving was peaceful and relaxing. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Darlene said...

WOW ... these are all just fabulous Connie! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, beautiful cards, Connie! Sometimes it's nice to have a quiet day. Our son was here for 3 days, so that was a happy Thanksgiving.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so pretty, Connie xoxo