Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Bunny Trail

 There were some really cute and pretty images from my Marjolein Bastin 2023 daily calendar, I just had to use a couple of them for some Easter cards this year.


  • Marjolein Bastin 2023 daily calendar - Bunny image
  • Spellbinders - Labels 8 die
  • Paper Studio - La Petites 3D sticker flower
  • Stamps of Life - Postmarks 2 stamp sentiment
  • Little flower stamp

The second one is for my sister in law who loves tulips, well any flower really :)


  • Marjolein Bastin 2023 daily calendar - Tulips image
  • Impression Obsession - 6 in 1 Rectangle frames die and Sentiments II stamp
  • PPD - Stitched Mini Scallop border die to cut sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

They are absolutely beautiful Connie! I love how you repurpose things so well. They scream Spring and make my heart happy. 🌸💗

Sandi said...

Beautiful tulips!

Donna Phelan said...

These are beautiful for Spring/Easter. The images are so lovely! Love the borders and how it frames it all out perfectly!

Debbie said...

both are really beautiful, the images are great!! today i hung my hoppy easter bunny on my front door!!

Birgit said...

These are both so pretty Connie! What pretty images. I love how you recycle your calendars!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such an adorable calender image. Your card is so cute. I once had her teapot.

Lisa said...

These are great images. I love bunny cards. They always remind me of my grandma. She loved bunnies and when she passed we had a box of all her bunnies to hand out at her celebration of life. I love that I can think of her every time I see a bunny.

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful images. Great use of them for this years Easter cards.

Hugs and Blessings

Leslie Miller said...

Of course you had to use them! These are incredibly gorgeous, Connie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards. Love.