Thursday, March 21, 2024

Cross

 I did two cards using this cross stamp coloring them a bit different in each one. The first is my favorite but probably because I used colors I like the second card was using colors that my daughter likes. I fussy cut the banner with the sentiment inside and popped it up with dimensional tape above the cross.


  • Impression Obsession - Cross of Flowers stamp, colored w/markers
  • Spellbinders - A2 Devine Eloquence die
  • Crafter's Companion - Advent calendar paper 2022

On this card I decided that the sentiment would look good across the cross which I also popped up with dimensional tape..


  • Impression Obsession - Cross of Flowers stamp, colored w/markers
  • Hot off the press - 4 Lacey Rectangle Frames die
  • WeRMemorykeepers - For the Record paper

I would like to share my card today with Simon Says Wednesday challenge Easter/Spring
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

These are both so beautiful Connie. Perfect for the season and what it's all about. I love the colors of the first one too, because I'm always drawn to the warmer colors. Both just gorgeous though! 🤩

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful twice, Connie! I love the dies you have framing them, and the different positions of the sentiment banner. I'm a fan of yellow, but the first card somehow speaks to me even more. Pretty paper on the card base, just enough peeking through too enhance your floral cross.

Chrissy said...

Both cards are just beautiful Connie, love both the colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Phelan said...

Such a pretty image, have never seen this floral cross before, it's beautiful! Love the colors on both, but I think the 1st one is my favorite, such pretty Designer Papers too! Lots of itty bitty coloring, but you colored each image perfectly! Happy Easter/Happy Spring!

Birgit said...

These are both so pretty Connie! I love the floral cross image and how you added the banners. The intricate frames are lovely and add elegance to these already beautiful designs.

JD/ Jill said...

Both are Lovely cards!

Lowcarb team member said...

These are both lovely, well done Connie.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both so pretty, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

they are both beautiful!! i like the colors in both of them!!