Wednesday, March 6, 2024

U Rock

 Can you tell this is for a teen boy card :)  Boy I am running out of ideas for these teen boy cards but most of my great nephews are getting up there in age so I won't have too many more years of making these.

I went with taking this stamp set and stamping these images to fill up a square.  Did a little splattering for the background too using ink.


  • Papertrey ink - Live Love Life stamp set
  • PPD - Mini Stitched Squares dies
  • Paper Scraps
  • Splattering
Trying to catch up on everyone's blogs, I am a bit behind,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

10 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Very rock-n-roll Lady! Lol I'm sure he'll love it and appreciate how it's made with love. 😎

JD/ Jill said...

Yes I be your rock and roll card just perfect for him

aussie aNNie said...

So cute and lovely card love how you have designed this .... xx

Beth Stamps said...

A very nice card for your great nephew. The bright colours are nice and I like your stamping. When I design cards, I quite often design multiples so I'm not having to figure out another masculine idea. Have a nice day!

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely perfect for a teen boy or any guy for that matter! Great card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Perfect card for a teen male xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

I like this design, the stamps look great for a masculine card! I scour Pinterest for card design ideas--people are wildly talented!

Darlene said...

This is a perfect card for a teen boy! You nailed it my friend! Well done!

Lisa said...

You rocked this teen boy card. They are challenging to make cards but I think since I have 6 nephews of them and they all love dragons because my hubby loves dragons, I had it easy with making them all cards.

Leslie Miller said...

You're the Queen of Boy Cards of any age, Connie! I've never known anyone with so many boys in the family. This one definitely works!