Sunday, March 31, 2024

Lamb of God

 He is Risen!!!

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter as we celebrate our Risen Lord! So thankful for the hope and joy I have in Jesus and the forgiveness he gives when I fall short of being the person he wants me to be.

These are the last two cards I made for Easter this year. Using the same stamp just a little differently.


  • ODBD - The Shepherd stamp set, colored w/markers
  • The Greetery - Crimped Frame die
  • Sparkle confetti sequins

The last one I did not get a good side view of it, it was quite blurry.


  • ODBD - The Shepherd stamp set, colored w/markers
  • PPD - Wavy stitched Rectangle die
  • Clear sequins
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

16 comments:

Debbie said...

both are gorgeous connie, have a wonderful holiday!!

Leslie Miller said...

Happy Easter to you, Connie! Truly lovely cards today!

April said...

These cards are so sweet! Happy Easter to you too! May God bless!

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful card Connie, Happy Easter..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pam said...

hoping you had a great Easter

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Beautiful Connie, stunning Easter cards ...
"behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world", as John the Baptist cried at seeing Jesus at the river Jordan.

Thank you too for your encouragement at my blog I pray for you each day.
Shaz in Oz.x 🙏❤️

Kim said...

Such sweet little cards, Connie. Hoping you enjoyed a blessed Easter. Such beautiful Easter thoughts...thank you. I too am ever thankful for the joy and hope I have in Jesus walking each day in His grace.

Donna Phelan said...

Happy Easter! Such a lovely day! Pretty cards, love how you used it differently on the 2 cards.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Amen on the wonderful glory of eternal life through our Lord Jesus! :) And I love your cards! Is there anything more precious than and sweet little lamb? 💚

Hena Tayeb said...

So cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! Hope you had a blessed Easter xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Stunning cards! Love love them! Happy Easter my dear friend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Both are nice.

I hope you had a lovely Easter.
We were fortunate to spend some time with the family.

Can't believe we are now in April!

Sending my good wishes.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful Easter cards. I love that lamb image!

Lisa said...

Your Easter cards are simply delightful! The Shepherd stamp set paired with the Crimped Frame and Wavy Stitched Rectangle dies creates such charming scenes. The coloring with markers adds a lovely touch, and the inclusion of sparkle confetti and clear sequins adds just the right amount of shine to these heartfelt creations.

Heather said...

Lovely card and beautiful lamb stamp.