Monday, March 25, 2024

Tags

 Our cardmaking groups challenge for this month was use a tag on your card.  I have a whole set of tags you can cut out from my paper pack so I went right to them for this challenge and so thankful because it made the cards go a little quicker since the month is quickly coming to a close.


  • Stamperia - Classic Christmas pack (paper and tag)
  • Close to my heart - Star eyelet


On this church tag I added a rectangle piece of cardstock behind that I rounded the corners on top and added a die cut tag to the top

  • Stamperia - Classic Christmas pack (paper and tag)
  • Crafters companion - advent calendar bow die cut out of gold vellum
  • Corner rounder punch
  • tiny snowflakes from another die cut

    • Stamperia - Classic Christmas pack (paper and tag)
    • Poppystamps - Pin Point Main Street tags die
    • Close to my heart - Star eyelet
    I have 3 more to go and I will be done for the month, these months need to quit flying by so quickly I don't have time to get my Christmas and all my birthday cards done.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

    Connie

    11 comments:

    Pam said...

    wow....your cards sure are great. And all I am doing is a little watercolor on the ones I make. Great job.

    Debbie said...

    hehehe...they are all beautiful, but "let it snow" is gorgeous, LOVE that one. this was a great way to showcase some of your tags!!

    funny how time is...when you need things to slow down, time flys. but when you are waiting for a special day, it takes forever!!

    carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

    They all turned out sooo cute Connie! That Christmas cake one is especially precious. I have a tag punch system - so I can take any paper and cut out a tag from it. Love it and it's so handy for lots of things! Blessings on the week ahead. If you want to see our current snowmaggedon pop by the blog today. Lol ;)

    Kim said...

    You'll be all set for Christmas when it arrives with all the lovely cards and tags you are making. Pretty tags! I particularly love the 'Let it snow' one.

    Louca por porcelana said...

    They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs and blessings.

    JD/ Jill said...

    All three of these cards are just beautiful!
    PS. You also gave me some inspiration on how I could use some of my tags for cards...That's such a clever idea!

    Leslie Miller said...

    You're staying right on task with these beautiful cards, Connie! Love the papers and it sure makes it nice to have the tags all good to go. I do have to say that cake looks yummy!

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are all beautiful, Connie. I'm trying not to think about Christmas just yet, but will have to soonish xoxo

    Birgit said...

    These are all fabulous Connie! I love each and every one of the tags you've used. This was one of my favorite lines of paper from Stamperia. I think I might still have some left. After seeing all your sweet cards I'm inspire to unearth it and see if I can't use it up.

    Lisa said...

    Your cards turned out beautifully with the tags from your paper pack! The church tag with the added rectangle piece and rounded corners looks especially charming. It's impressive how you're managing to complete your cards amidst the rush of the month.

    Lowcarb team member said...

    I like them all :)

    All the best Jan