Saturday, May 25, 2024

Blooms

 I cut this die first out of black cardstock and then again out of pattern paper for the flower petals and then another for the leaves and pieced them all back together, I think this is the first time using this die that I actually like it.


  • Memory Box - Vespertine blooms die
  • My Favorite things Die- Namics - Cross -stitch Rectangle die
  • Authentique - Cherish Bundle paper behind flowers
  • Spellbinders Advent Calendar - Stamped sentiment and banner die
  • Sequins

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, Still trying to play catch up with everyone.

Connie

17 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

So pretty.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! This my favorite color combo for cards!

April Williams said...

This is so pretty! I like that you used black for the outline.

Chrissy said...

It is a pretty die Connie and I love how you pieced it all back together, very nice in the black and pink,lovely panel and bling, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a pretty card.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

How pretty your flowers are, Connie, outlined in the black. Black and pink always looks fabulous together.

Debbie said...

this is so pretty, i like this color pink...what a nice birthday card!!

Leslie Miller said...

I haven't seen this die before, but I love how cute it is and all one piece! I love the polka dot leaves, and the pink paper is pretty!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work

Donna Phelan said...

Such a pretty die cut, love the paper piecing too, always looks so beautiful! Great framed panel and background paper too!

Birgit said...

This is so very pretty!

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty and delicate card. Hugs!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I adore how this turned out!! What a clever way to use the die and give it such pretty color and dimension. ;)

aussie aNNie said...

So Pretty! I like these colors and the card design! Sorry for lack of visits but trying to de clutter and prep for our move in a few months time xx

R's Rue said...

Lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card. I especially love the pink you used for the flowers. Thank you, for sharing your beautiful work.