Friday, May 17, 2024

Bouquet

 I realized I hadn't made a card using this stamp from my Crafters companion advent calendar so I decided to give it a go for the next birthday card I needed.  I decided to try and match the colors in this paper and when it was all done I thought oh this would make a pretty Autumn card, but I needed it now so off it went :)


  • Crafter's Companion Advent calendar - Bouquet stamp, colored w/pencils and markers
  • Spellbinder - Lattice Rectangles die
  • Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die
  • Paper Smooches - Happy Birthday sentiment stamp
  • Queen & Co. - Gems

 I would like to share my card today with the Flower Challenge - Color your flower

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

Connie

15 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Connie! I love the floral paper you used for the background. You tied your colors in perfectly in the bouquet you so expertly colored. This is such a lovely and thoughtful card!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty paper, pretty image, pretty coloring! Great birthday card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, it would be a pretty autumn card, but I love these colors in any season! You matched it perfectly to the paper and layered up with those wonderful die cut panels. Such a cute stamp and a very happy birthday card!

Kim said...

The scalloped on your lovely card is so pretty, Connie. The patterned floral paper and the watering can filled with sweet flowers all make for a wonderful card.

April said...

This is lovely! I love the frame and pretty stamp.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card. Loving beautiful inspiring colours, the design and that style xx

Hena Tayeb said...

So pretty!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

R's Rue said...

So lovely

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! You matched the colors perfectly! While it would make a nice autumn card, it's beautiful for now too!

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. Love the flowers an how you matched the colors of them perfectly with the colors on the paper.

Debbie said...

hi connie!! this is such a pretty card...and there are so many things about it that i like!! i adore a bouquet of flowers in a watering can, and the little heart is the perfect added touch!!

gorgeous colors as well!!

Louca por porcelana said...

What colourful and happy card. Hugs and blessings.

Lisa said...

THis is a great image and you colored it so beautifully and pairing it with the paper is brilliant as it pulls out just the right colors from the image.

Lowcarb team member said...

A very pretty card.

All the best Jan