Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Florals

 It has been awhile since I have colored up one of my coloring calendar pieces, I also used pencils instead of markers,  this time I went with a flower.


  • Color for calm 2018 calendar image - Flower, colored w/pencils
  • Basic Grey - Porcelain Paper
  • Martha Stewart - Border punch
  • Crafter's Companion - Sentiment die
  • Sequins

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:
Double D challenge Pretty florals for mom
The Flower Challenge Colour your flower


I am still playing catch up with everyone's blogs, busy times right now.
Hope you are all enjoying this spring time.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So spring! L🌸VE it.

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Connie and fabulous pencil colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

This card is very sweet! It's a great way to use up leftover strips of paper and I especially like the loopy sentiment banner.

Donna Phelan said...

Great background, love that bold blossom! A perfect all occasion card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

WOW!! This totally rocks my world. Loving how pretty your colouring is!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's pretty, Connie! Very fun! I love the loopy border and papers, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I really the the two different layers you used for the petals and beautiful colouring.

-Soma

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful flower, and I love the pretty patterned paper background.

Laurie Unger said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose to use with your pencils to color this wonderful flower. Thanks for sharing this ver at The Flower challenge. -Laurie DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Stef Perry said...

Love that mod, retro flower and your beautiful colored pencil work! The whole design works so well with that fun floral. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!