Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Strawberries

 I am trying to make my way through the goodies I got in both my Advent calendars I bought this last year and I am getting close to using everything in my Spellbinders one, these sweet strawberries were in there.  I used my inks and a blending brush to color the strawberries.


Usually I take a side view of the card too, so you can see the dimension and the colors are usually more truer than my front on pictures but I had already sent this card when I realized I hadn't gotten a side view picture :(

  • Spellbinders Advent calendar 2023 - Strawberries, leaves and flowers dies, colored with ink using blending brush
  • Spellbinders - Infinity Punch & Pierce plate dies
  • Simon says stamps - Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp
  • Gems
Our strawberries are coming up right now here in Southern Illinois, so I will be adding this to the Four Seasons Challenge Spring


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That is positively adorable! I love strawberry anything. It's so cheerful and summery. ;)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie, love the strawberries they make a lovely Spring/summer card and with that colour green and spots makes them pop..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

oh connie...this is just the cutest!! i really adore the berries and these colors together...it's a "summer" card!!

Leslie Miller said...

There is so much in those advent calendars it's a lot to get through! This is the cutest thing yet! I always love strawberry cards, especially with green -- either gingham or polka dots. They're very cute with the pierced ovals. I haven't used those dies nearly enough yet. So adorable and cheerful, Connie!

Darlene said...

Oh Connie ... your strawberry card is just AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Birgit said...

Oooh, how I love this!! The strawberries are delightful with that beautiful oval and polka dotted background. You should add this to the DD challenge as well. It is stunning!

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful and sweet!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

A very sweet card, Connie! Love the leaves.

-Soma

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So sweet, Connie - love the strawberries with the little blossoms, the lace and the cute polka dots. I've been trying to enjoy as many strawberries as possible this time of year! Hugs xo K

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Connie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon.

Lisa said...

Oh I love these great Spellbinders die cuts. This makes for a wonderful summery card. Great pairing with the polka dots.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow! That looks good.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Such a sweet card teaming with strawberries, lace and polka dots! It makes me think of summer and eating strawberries. Lucky you to have strawberries in your garden.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a scrumptious card. Your strawberries are brought to life in this lovely card design. I love it!!