Monday, May 6, 2024

Missed Birthday

 I know you are saying I actually forgot a birthday, well yes I did, My daughter has been dating this guy for a couple years now, and I forgot to write his birthday in my little calendar book I have, yes I can not remember everyone's birthday unless they are in my little book, LOL!  But it is in there now :)

The background is a stamp, the big plant image and butterfly are ephemera and the feather leaf and flower are all die cuts.


  • Tim Holtz - Organic layers ephemera, Papillon CMS106 Background stamp, Funky Nature dies
  • Simon Says stamp - Tiny words Birthday sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

Amazing. Your talent never ceases to stun.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I'm sure he appreciate the sentiment no matter when it arrived. :) Lovely card. Happy new week dear Connie!

Leslie Miller said...

I should make some of these belated birthday cards to have on hand. Lately I haven't been good about mailing cards. Most of the time I feel like I'm running in circles, sheesh. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I feel a nature theme is always good for a masculine card. He'll appreciate your thoughtfulness, no matter how late it is.

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a very nice card.

I hope the month of May has started well for you.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

I'm sure he'll forgive you, Connie. =) I need a little book to remind me, too. Such a lovely card.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous birthday card Connie, bet he loved it, love the nature theme..I have a birthday list right in front of me on the wall. so, no excuses, but I still forget sometimes..or often a tad late.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the different layers of nature related items!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card! Hugs dear friend.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh better late than never, aye? Anybody can send a birthday card for the actual day, but this way it has extended his celebration! Although, as a card maker, when I miss something, I'm like.....for crying out loud lol This is a handsome card and you have added the perfect sentiment! I'm sure he'll forgive you!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie! xoxo

Birgit said...

This is lovely Connie. I've missed a few birthdays too and should keep a few of these belated cards on hand for when I do. I'm sure he appreciated your thoughtfulness.

Debbie said...

i am happy your daughter has a guy to share her life with!! the card is beautiful, i just released another butterfly of mine!!

the card is beautiful, i always enjoy seeing your "works of art"!!!