Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday blossoms

Image is from a clip art CD, framed on a Martha Stewart corner and border punch. Buttons from forever in time threaded with floss.  Paper was in my scrap drawer but I beleive it is Making memories, if I am wrong please let me know.


I am thankful for clipart images when you are running out of time and need to get a card done quickly. I also had the border cut out from an earlier project that I didn't end up using, so this came together quite quickly.

Pray that those you know and love are  making it through these storms ok.  They are saying the one in Joplin is the deadliest storm since the one that hit Flint Michigan back in 1953.  Just through our country 488 people have died in Tornado's, it makes you sit up and take more notice when storms are coming through, I guess you always think it isn't going to hit you.  We were awaken by our dog this morning and the wind was kicking up quite strong and the sky looked very weird, but all is well now, hoping to get my running around done before the storms come tonight, they are predicting tornado warnings for tonight.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card, Connie!! I truly love that frame you have created with that MS punch...been eyeing that for a long time ;D. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina