Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jumpin Frogs

I will say right now, kids cards give me as much trouble as Masculine cards..... The Frog images are from sticker a day scrapbookers calendar. Spellbinder dies to frame the pocket image. 


The papers are Sassafras from the count me in pack. Used a little ink to dirty up the torn strip.  The Hoppy is Making Memories rub on.  The birthday sticker is from a sheet of free stickers I got in the mail from Creating keepsakes I believe.

After alot of rain over the weekend we are seeing sun again, even though the temps have been on the cooler side, it is still great to see that sun again.

We are having craft night at my house tonight, the church is being used tonight for a function, it will be nice to have the girls over. 

Hope you all are able to get away from chores and have some creative time.
Thanks so much for stopping by and all your kind comments, it means alot,
Connie

3 comments:

deb said...

very cute

Shirley said...

'Toadally' fun and pretty too!

Debby said...

sooo cute!!!