Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation

Our Future Son -in-law is graduating from college this Sunday.

The background paper and images are from the  Easy Scrapbooking Calendar.  I used a fiskar border punch on the strip and added a few pebbles glitter candy dots.

I bought the containers to use for the centerpieces for the wedding yesterday, it is all coming so quickly. His church where they are getting married has a big screen and they want me to get pictures around of Amanda from childhood til now, so I need to get working on that, and we have to get all Amanda's things around from her room this weekend because on Monday we will be moving her out of the dorms into her new apartment. It is going to be so weird not to have her come home from college anymore, can you tell I am getting a bit sentimental, going to miss my little girl.

Well I hope you all are enjoying a good week,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

That's great background paper for a grad card! Sounds like lots of busy-ness getting ready for the wedding! How quickly the times goes doesn't it?

Susan (rainy) said...

Nothin' wrong with getting a little sentimental, Mom. It's a great card and congrats to him!

Shirley said...

Oh, my Connie, you bring back memories! It was a strange feeling indeed. Your card is wonderful and he will love it! TFS

Debby said...

What a great graduation card.
You must be excited though I know it will be hard for you too.
thanks for the nice words on my blog ;)

Leslie Miller said...

Your card is perfect for a masuline grad. Congratulations to your future son-in-law, and on their upcoming marriage. This change is as big an event for you as it is for your daughter, so you're allowed to be sentimental. It will get easier. I know how happy you must be for her.