Friday, May 6, 2011

Overlay

I took a picture of this card on a very sunny morning, so I have a harsh black background from the shade of the card, and since I pop dotted the overlay you can see a double image of it making it look blurry.

The overlay is from Hot Off the Press, I used a spellbinder die to frame it. Liquid pearls in Platinum pearl was used on the scallops. Embossing folder is from Cuttlebug called birds and swirls.
Border punch is a Martha Stewart punch as well as the leaf punch.  Flower base is from Tattered florals sizzix die and smaller blue flower is EK success punch, with Shabby shutters distress stickles in the center.

So excited spent a few hours outside yesterday, putting in some new soil in the garden, and putting up fencing since the rabbits have decided that they would love to eat my strawberry plants, and  planting Green Peppers, I have room for two more plants but haven't decided what I want to plant yet, plus my husband wanted to try one of those topsy turvy tomato planters so we will see how that goes, has anyone else tried that....I have heard good and bad about them so I guess will see how it goes.

We are going this afternoon to pick up my daughters wedding dress, let's hope they did a good job on the alterations, wow time is just flying by, June is coming quick.

Hope your enjoying a wonderful day and that you have a GREAT weekend too :)
Connie

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

It's a beautiful card, Connie. And lucky you for getting some SUN!!! Happy weekend to you, too.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous job!!!

Beate said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs and smiles

deb said...

very pretty card